Thursday, February 25, 2010

I drive a clean car

Clean car mission,

I never knew myself as one who would drive a clean car. In the past, my friends and family would make fun of my messy car and make little jokes on how things fall out when you open the door. I always used the excuse that it's too cold and I'm too busy to clean out my car. We'll the
excuse has been crushed. On my way home from work, I went thru the car wash before picking the kids up from daycare. It took a total of five minutes. Another day, I took five minutes to run out to my car with a garbage bag and a laundry basket and filled it up. The next day I was driving home from work I decided to take give minutes to vacuum. This was so easy I'm going to do it again next week. By Friday my car will be cleaned again.

Sheena

0 comments:

Post a Comment