Sunday, February 21, 2010

FlyLady's Winter Olympic Event #9

Time to clean out the car! I know we are supposed to do this every week, and I do to some extent. I usually get all the trash from the middle console or anything that has ended up on the floor (in the front) but that's about it. Today I decided (with a little help from dh) that I would do a more thorough job of it. I took everything out of the trunk that didn't need to be there. Some was trash, some was recycle, and some was just old work stuff that I didn't use anymore (my "office" is in my trunk). My dh worked more on the front interior of the car, and I helped once I finished with the trunk. Some items found: Home made washing detergent (my SIL gave us LAST Christmas, I think), lots of game pieces (from work), used wrapping paper and bows, aluminum foil, and several plastic grocery bags, just to name a few. After we got all the "junk" out, yes there was a LOT of it, I decided I might as well get it vacuumed out. I'd been wanting to do that for a long time (months at least), so I decided, no time like the present! :) It took $2 worth of quarters but it was so worth it. Every time I get in my car now it makes me smile!

-Steph

0 comments:

Post a Comment